Thanks to Gravel Bike Adventures for suggesting this feature!
- Click the squiggly line \/\ to start drawing a route
- Click the map to add points
- Note: the map does not auto-route between points
- To finish the route, double-click (or click on your last point a second time)
- To edit your route after it's done, click on it again
- You can drag points around to move them
- Clicking on a point will delete it
- When you're done editing, click the line again to finish
- To continue drawing a route while editing, control/command click an endpoint
- You can also stop drawing by pressing the Escape key
- Click the download button ⬇ to save your GPX file
- To start over, click \/\ again.